Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MEET DGNA TvT

20th June Friday

seriously I oso can't believe that i can go to see DGNA.
Im damn lucky to win vip tix from video contest and even win photo pass from 8tv!
so, i go to seremban from penang
my mom bring my grandma then we head to auto city for breakfast and fetch my friend and her sis then direct go to seremban!

--------CUT ROAD TRIP-----------------

YES WE ARE ARRIVED!!!!!!
cut off how i meet my friends there and take my tix and etc etc *damn lazy*
sit at the 1st row in vip seat omg I'm damn luckyyyyyyyy
ITS 3PM NOW DAMN NERVOUS OMG ASDFGHJKL

------- CUT HI STYLE GIVEAWAY---------

I SAW THEM!!! THEY ARE ARRIVED!!!!!! AT THE BACK OF THE STAGE OMG I JUST KEEP STARING AT INJUN AHHHHHH INJUN IS DAMN HANDSOME OMGGGGGGG
I KEEP LOOKING AT THEM AT THE BACKKKKK and ignore the mc on the stage hahahahahahahaha I'm sorry XDDDDD
when the mc said lets welcome dgna and we all nonstop screaming!!
1st song they performed is We Are Together
I keep taking photo!
yes after the song is introduce themselves~
mc asked them what malay words they learn and what other food they want to try in malaysia etc
hyunmin? jay? said bak kut teh. (smtg like... meaty pork ribs simmered in a complex broth of herbs and spices and cooked with chinese medicine soup)
but mc don't let them continue it corz... malay ppl can't eat pork, HALAL
then hyunmin say satay and nasi lemak(?) (satay=like grilled chicken meat or beef or mutton)
karma said "saya nak kencing" (malay: I wan to pee) then go away XDDDDD
when mike's turn, there is a butterfly fly in the mall
mika get shockkkkkk hahahahahaha so cute XDDDDD
and the butterfly fly away
karam "butterfly go kencing" XDDDDDDD DAMN IT XDDDDDD

*out of order lol*

-song part-

They sing What Are You
hyunmin come to me hyunmin come to me hyunmin come to me hyunmin come to me hyunmin come to me hyunmin come to me hyunmin come to me hyunmin come to me  OMG but no shake hand or what TT
next song is News Boyz
this time truly come to me omg hyunmin!! and injun too!!!!!!! hyunmin shake hand with a fan, not me btw lol BUT! AHHHHHHHHHHHH INJUN and HYUNMIN LOOK AT ME OMG TTTTTTTT AND SMILE DAMN IT
the last song they perform is Why Goodbye

-game part-

hyunmin come to my side and pick my friend who sit next to me
jay also pick my friend and karam pick a kid XD
when injun come to my side and i keep calling "injun-ah" but he already pick up a fan QQ
the game is body language haha dgna nid to perform the meaning of words and let fans to guess it
their order: hyunmin>>jay>>karam>>injun>>mika
my friend and i call the friend who with hyunmin to take photo and!!!!!!!
HYUNMIN LOOK AT MY CAMERA HYUNMIN LOOK AT MY CAMERA HYUNMIN LOOK AT MY CAMERA HYUNMIN LOOK AT MY CAMERA HYUNMIN LOOK AT MY CAMERA HYUNMIN LOOK AT MY CAMERA ASDFGHJKL but that friend looked at the friend's camera~
I remember... when guess 'dog' word! jay try to act a dog pee XDDDDDDDD damn cute XDDDDD

------------------------------

they go to back stage for rest.
they come out again after a few minutes, take group photo!
its my turn with other 4 ppl turn!
we walk to the stage omg i feel so nervous QQ
injun saw my fan board and he want me to stand in front with him! he even put his hand on my shoulder AHHHHHHHHHHH TTTTT
keep saying "kamsahamida" and shake hand with them QQ

fan sign oh yeahhhhh
cant give them the present ah><

::Mika

*damn quiet*

::Injun

Injun: thank you!!

me: kamsahamida!!

::Karam

*looked at my fan board*

Karam: Injun? *look at his left hand side* Injun! Injun!

Injun: *looked at me* Injun-ah! Injun-ah!

me: Injun-ah! Injun-ah!

everyone: *laugh*

::Jay

Jay: thank you!!

me: kamsahamida!!

::Hyunmin

Hyunmin: thank you!! *big smile*

me: kamsahamida!!


-GOT KILLED- GOODBYE WORLD OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment