Sunday, September 7, 2014

1st Meet Eric Nammyyyyyyyy

This is the 1st time ever im going to see an idol in aussie!
and i went to melbourne alone!
its a great experience and this is the 1st time i represent a fanbase to meet him.

I reached Melbourne on Friday.
Same as Eric but Eric is like 4 hours earlier than me T.T
So I cant meet him in airport but i saw the aircraft that he took LOL
Then i go to city and walk around while i wait for my friend.
AND
I went to the same place as Eric but in different timing HOW COME ASDFGHJKL
I FEEL SO BAD TvT

Next day,
I go out at 11.30am i think.
After lunch, i head to Federation Square!
At first, im at 2nd row.
but i end up with squeezing into 1st row haha
its DAMN NEAR TO THE STAGE.
more and more people coming
around 4.30pm i think, they called us to go and grab out wristband for the m&g
so i asked the ppl besides me to reserve my place and go to grab the wristband.
I bought Eric's album and write the question for eric too.
There is a funny thing.
The organiser said they told B2M that they want unsigned album but Eric signed all of it LOL
then i get back to my place.
the time is passing fast omg
its 6pm omg ERIC IS COMING ASDFGHJKL
They call all the m&g ticket holder go to queue up but i stucked at the 1st row so i cant go out lol
its only Q&A sections TT
I remember some of it.
Eric danced to Miss A song HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eric sang a little bit Eyes, Nose, Lips
and did a little bit Ooh Ooh dance move
When the mc asked he which girls group does he want to collaborate with and he answered 2NE1 and Girls Day.
There is a fan teaches him peruvian language when he asked how to speak "Hello Melbourne" in that language HAHAHAHAHAHA
Eric said he will come to Brisbane in 2 months!
When mc asked what is the ideal type.....
Eric: you you you and you!! *pointed us*
how sweet he is T.T
After that, i shouted and moved out omg its so hard to move out T.T
im the last one to queue up of course lol
Some of the staffs chat with me.
They said Eric is damn friendly in person and they oso said we are so lucky to be his fans!
In the mean time, i saw Officially Kmusic founder Jae and i talked with him too!
He even took a photo of me and he said he will uploaded on his page lol
A fan wears Eric's mask and Eric busy to sign, he didnt notice this.
When he looked up, HE GOT SHOCK HAHAHAHAHAHA THATS SO CUTE OMG

i waited for like 2 hrs then only come to my turn.
*walked to him*
Eric looked up and take photo with me.
OMG ERIC PUT HIS HAND ON MY BACK AND MAKE HEART SHAPE WITH ME T.T
SHAKE HAND OMG ERIC'S HAND IS SO WARM ASDFGHJKL
Me: Eric Im your fanbase admin in Malaysia!
Eric looked at me and said: Malaysia! Thanks for coming! ((because of my fanboard
*in signing*
Eric: Where can i sign?
Me: *point to my fanboard* on your head.
Eric: *laugh a lil bit* your name is... Herlin? oh you are Herlin! *write my name and !!! slowly*
Eric: Will you come to see me in Malaysia?
Me: Errrrrr........ *left him slowly*
Eric: Lets meet in Malaysia! Bye!!!!!!! *waved hand*
Me: Bye Bye!!!!!! *waved back*

OMG ERIC I CANT MEET U IN MALAYSIA T.T DONT FIND ME PLS LOL
IM SO DONE.


No comments:

Post a Comment